Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Recently!

Hello my dear people!!
Today this post is something a little diferent, My friend Fab, wrote this cool post to wrap up the happenings of the month. Great idea to share some stuff of my life with you! This is what I've doing!

Reading: I'm reading right now Cloud Atlas, It is a very heavy reading, but I completely in love with it! Also I want to catch up with Julio Verne's books, so I want to start 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.
Watching: I just finished Orange is the New Black (again) I'm really in love with, because the new season is coming! Also I seen Fantastic Mr. Fox, I think my new favorite movie! I really enjoy the slow motion movies so much! Also, I love Wes Anderson.

Other movies that I seen; Inside Llewyn Davis, American Hostel, Her and Blue Is the Warmest Colour.

Working: Nothing in particular, I've to finish some of my illustrations and mail that I have to send soon!

Eating: I try to be more healthy this year, I try so hard! I made some oatmeal with honey and toast for breakfast... :3

Drinking: I found a cool beverage from Snapple; Peach and Jasmine... but right now, coffee, as always <3

Using: Postcrossing again! I miss that kind people who send me some extra stamps.

Recently: I remodel my room... It was a little bit bored so...

Wearing: Green skirt, grey top and domo slippers... ready to sleep! :3
Listening: Mono: Ashes in the Snow, I'm kind obsessed with it.

Trying: Design a Vortice floor...

Purchased: 9 conferences of a Convencion, I need to travel often, if not my life becomes in something bored!! So in a month I'll going to Queretaro with my friends again! :)

Great, I think its all for the moment! :) Hope you're fine!
all my love from Mexico,
ely.

5 comments:

  1. So nice you picked up this post idea! :)

    Your room looks amazing, definitely a very creative space <3 As for your 9 conventions.. well, I really hope to hear about them in your future letters ^_^ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl!!
      I hope send you something from Queretaro this time or if you want, I can do another kit-explorer for you! :)

      Delete
  2. Omg, I'm totally in love with the Orange is the new black!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Esta entrada me gustó mucho, creo que la copiaré :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like these kinds of posts! So fun to find out a little bit more personal stuff about other bloggers :) Oh and cloud atlas is a book that's been on my to-read list for quite some time now, so I'm very interested to hear what you think about it once you finished reading :)

    ReplyDelete